1. Season the pork chop with olive oil and sea salt.
2. Over a medium heat, pan-fry the pork chop for 3 minutes on each side. Flatten the pork chop with a spoon during cooking. Lower the heat to medium-low and cook for another 3 or 4 minutes. Allow to rest for 3 minutes.
3. Prick the pimentos with a fork. In the same pan, pan-fry the whole pimentos and season with smoked sea salt.
4. Mix the sliced pear with spring onion, season with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Serve pork chop with crushed almonds, and serve with pimentos, salad leaves and pear.
Couches Rose 2013
France / Item no. 301164689
With flavours of olive freshness, fresh spices. Notes of peach, rose and pepper. Well-balanced, round mouth and complex palate, finish with mineral.