List OF Recipes
Here you will discover the ideal recipe for every occasion.
Together we will take off your dishes!
The most delicious recipes by superlife culture club
Serving Size : 1
• Sata Seikouudoku XX Imo Shochu 50mL
• Banana 1/2pc
• Green Apple 20g
• Apple Juice 10mL
• Pineapple Juice 10mL
• Maple Syrup 1tsp
• Lime Juice 10mL
• Hokkaido Rock Ice 1/3 glass
• Brown Sugar 1tsp
• Lime 1 slice
• Banana 2 slices
1. Puree banana, green apple, apple juice and pineapple juice in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour the imo shochu, lime juice, maple syrup, banana puree and the ice cubes in a shaker and shake for 30 - 40 seconds.
3. Pour everything into a glass.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar on banana slices and burn them with a blowtorch until golden.
5. Decorate with the lime slice and the caramelised banana slices.
1. Melt dark sugar in boiling water, strain and add vegetable oil and ginger sauce.
2. Sift glutinous rice flour and wheat starch, stir into sugar mixture and mix well.
3. Grease the cake mold or container with oil, pour in the cake mixture and place in Miele steam oven at 100°C for 40 minutes.
Miele DG 6010 24L Freestanding Steam Oven
Preparing tulip pudding can be very time consuming, especially the lengthy steaming process. When using a wok, you can only steam a small portion at a time. With Miele puresteam, however, you can save time by steaming up to 8 rectangular puddings simultaneously.
Grilled Sanma with Cold Soba and Watermelon and Mint Salad
1. Season the sanma with salt and white pepper. Grill in Miele steam combination oven at 200°C for 12 minutes, using Fan Plus function.
2. Plate the sanma with the lime and grapefruit.
3. Prepare the sauce. Sauté the garlic, ginger and thyme in avocado oil until golden-brown. Turn off the heat, then add green chili, fish sauce and grapefruit juice. Serve on side.
Cold Soba with Homemade Sauce
1. Bring water to boil. Cook soba for 3 minutes. Place in an ice bath, then drain.
2. To make the soba sauce, bring all ingredients to the boil and remove from heat. Remove the bonito flakes and allow the sauce to cool.
3. Toss well with drained soba.
4. Garnish with spring onion and ginger.
Watermelon and Mint Salad
1. Season the watermelon with lime juice, chili powder, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. Mix with fresh mint.
2. Plate casually to serve.
Liqueur Pairing Suggestion
Kishu Kankan-Ya Yuzu Liqueur
Japan | 301297067
Use yuzu from Kisyu Kumano, meaty and aromatic, making its rich yuzu taste.
Miele DGC 6800 XL 48L Steam Combination Oven
3 in 1 functionality:
The steam combination oven can be used in a number of different ways: as a fully fledged conventional oven, as a fully fledged steam oven or, with its steam-roasting function, as a fully fledged combination of both.