|crushed almonds||1 pcs|
- Season the pork chop with olive oil and sea salt.
- Over a medium heat, pan-fry the pork chop for 3 minutes on each side. Flatten the pork chop with a spoon during cooking. Lower the heat to medium-low and cook for another 3 or 4 minutes. Allow to rest for 3 minutes.
- Prick the pimentos with a fork. In the same pan, pan-fry the whole pimentos and season with smoked sea salt.
- Mix the sliced pear with spring onion, season with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve pork chop with crushed almonds, and serve with pimentos, salad leaves and pear.