Steamed Radish Cake
1. Mix rice flour, wheat starch and a cup of water well. Soak for a while.
2. Heat oil in a pan, saute diced shallots and Chinese sausages, add dried shrimps and mushrooms, stir well and add seasonings. Set aside.
3. Add shredded radish, add half cup of water and cook until softened.
4. Turn the heat off. Stir the flour mixture into the shredded radish. Add ¾ Chinese sausages and mix well. Pour into a greased cake mold or container.
5. Top the cake with the rest of the Chinese sausages. Place in Miele steam oven at 100°C for 45 minutes until cooked. Sprinkle on cilantro and spring onion at the last minute. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Miele DG 6010 24L Freestanding Steam Oven
Preparing tulip pudding can be very time consuming, especially the lengthy steaming process. When using a wok, you can only steam a small portion at a time. With Miele puresteam, however, you can save time by steaming up to 8 rectangular puddings simultaneously.