- Mix rice flour, wheat starch and a cup of water well. Soak for a while.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute diced shallots and Chinese sausages, add dried shrimps and mushrooms, stir well and add seasonings. Set aside.
- Add shredded radish, add half cup of water and cook until softened.
- Turn the heat off. Stir the flour mixture into the shredded radish. Add ¾ Chinese sausages and mix well. Pour into a greased cake mold or container.
- Top the cake with the rest of the Chinese sausages. Place in Miele steam oven at 100°C for 45 minutes until cooked. Sprinkle on cilantro and spring onion at the last minute. Garnish with sesame seeds.