Class/Event Registration Information (Starting From 1 Jun, 2019)
superlife culture club Cooking Class Registration Information
Customers can register for superlife culture club cooking classes online.
Registration is confirmed once the full payment is settled.
Children aged 13 or above are welcome to register for the class. (Remarks: Parents or guardians cannot accompany the children during classes.)
super e, super e-gold and city'super Private Label cardholders can input their membership number for online registration to enjoy 10% discount. The promotion is only applicable to payments settled with city'super Private Label Card.
super e-gold members can contact our priority service hotline at 2277 3288 and provide their membership number to enjoy a free class at superlife culture club during their birthday month.
This offer is limited to the first 30 registered super e-gold members every month. Members must register for and participate in the complimentary class during their birthday month. First-come, first serve.
super e-gold members can enjoy this complimentary offer during their birthday month only. No retrospective arrangements will be made if a member misses this offer.
No changes are allowed once registration is completed.
Class Commencement and Cancellation Arrangements:
city'super will inform customers of class commencement or cancellation via email or SMS.
Class commencement: city’super will remind customers by SMS at least 3 day before the class.
Class cancellation by city’super: city’super will inform customers of any cancelled class by email or SMS at least 3 days before the class. No refunds will be made after enrolment, except when classes are cancelled by city’super. The refund of event fee will automatically be credited to the credit card account used for online registration.
- Online Registration of class: Contact our customer service at 2429 8588
WineCellar Wine & Sake Event Registration Information
Customers can register for WineCellar Wine & Sake Event online. Full payment must be settled upon registration.
Customers aged 18 or above are welcome to register for wine or sake events.
Class commencement and Cancellation Arrangement:
city'super will inform customers of class cancellation via phone or email:
Event Cancellation by city'super: city'super will inform customers of the class cancellation via phone or email at least 2 days prior to the event commencement date. The refund of event fee will automatically be credited to the credit card account used for online registration of class.
- Advance registration and payment is required for all classes held at superlife culture clubor LOG-ON ToGather, and Wine & Sake events due to limited places. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Places will not be reserved without full payment of enrolment fee.
- The enrolment fee cannot be settled by super e reward eCoupon or any other cash coupon.
- The enrolment fee for superlifeculture club cooking classes or Wine & Sake events cannot be refunded due to cancellation by customer.
- The latest enrolment date is 3 days before a class/event.
- City Super Limited reserves all rights to make alternations to the class/event schedule, content, and instructor or guest speaker when necessary.
- City Super Limited has the right to select or change any ingredients or materials used in the classes without any notice.
- Only registered customers are allowed to enter the studio during classes or join the wine & sake event.
- super e members can earn bonus points equivalent to the enrolment fee; bonus points will be automatically deducted if there is any transaction is cancelled or refunded.
- Classes will be postponed or cancelled if the Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is announced. Whenever feasible, all superlife culture club cooking classes or WineCellar Wine & Sake events will resume as normal four hours after the signal is cancelled, depending on the time of the announcement.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of City Super Limited shall be final.