Yose means collecting ingredients from everywhere, rather than a specific set of ingredients. Yosenaba contains a variety of seafood, meat, vegetables and other rich ingredients. With the bonito soup as a base, a Yosenabe Pot soaks up all the goodness and nutrition of quality seafood in their rich, full-bodied, umami essence. Please sign up to learn how to make the ultimate delicious Japanese hot pot.
Date: 2020/02/01 (Sat)
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Venue: superlife culture club @ city’super Times Square store
Chef: Manabu Oikawa
- Demonstration of and participation in making Yosenabe Pot (hands-on experience). Customers can take their works with donabe home once made
- Tasting of Yosenabe Pot
- Tasting of Sake and Mugicha Barley Tea
Ingredients for Hot Pot:
- Kubarashouyu Flying Fish Soup Stock for Hot Pot
- Canadian Black Cod Kirimi
- Japanese Scallops U15
- Norwegian Chilled Aurora Salmon Slices
- Cooked Snow Crab Claws
- Cooked Snow Crab Leg
- Vietnamese Black Tiger Prawns
- US Oyster Meat
- Japanese Chinese Cabbage
- Japanese Izumi Farm Fukanegi Leeks
- Japanese Buna Shimeji Mushrooms
- A Japanese style Donabe
- Shichida Gohyakumangoku 50 Junmai Ginjo Nama
- Ippodo Mugicha Barley Tea
Language: Cantonese / English
#Photo for reference only
For superlife culture club cooking classes starting from 1 (Fri) Jun, 2018, no refunds will be made after enrolment, except when classes are cancelled by city’super. For more details, please refer to the Class/Event Registration Information page.
*Only registered customers are allowed to enter the studio during classes or join the event.
* The free birthday class for super e-gold members is not applicable to the above workshop.